Part I Listening comprehension (30 marks)
Section A (22.5 marks)
Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B, and C. Listen carefully and羊癫风治疗多少钱 choose the best answer for each question.
1. Who use the car this morning?
A. The son. B. The aunt. C. The mother.
2. Where are the keys found?
A. In the purse. B. In the pocket. D. In the drawer.
3. Which of the following is true about the man?
A. He borrowed some money. B. He is caught in the traffic C. He will meet 北京羊癫疯医院哪里比较好his teacher.
4. How is the man going home?
A. By train. B. By bus. C. By taxi.
5. When was the party held?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
6. Why didn’t the woman go to the party?
A. She didn’t feel well. B. She didn’t have the time. C. She didn’t get an invitation.
7. What does the 癫痫病如果长时间的没有发作，是不是就不用吃药了？man want to buy?
A. A camera. B. A mobile phone. C. A music player.
8. Which of the following does the man choose?
A. The PE310. B. The RT230. C. The FG160.
9. How much does the man pay?
A. $300. B. $270. C. $100.
10. What is the woman?
A. A dress designer. B. A basketball player. C. A headmaster.
11. What do we know about the man’聊城羊羔疯什么医院好s travel plan?
A. He’s going by air. B. He’s leaving for Paris. C. He’s arriving this afternoon.
12. Who is going to pick up the man?
A. The woman’s son. B. The woman’s brother. C. The woman herself.
13. What is the man doing now?
A. Looking for a job. B. Studying in a university. C. Teaching at a high school.
14. What kind of movie